Middletown, RI– Protecting fuel profits is a priority for you and it’s a priority for us. One of the most-difficult operational challenges for fuel retailers today is the prediction of when they may need fuel for their retail locations. Often, due to tank size, it is a just-in-time decision that has to be made in order for the load to fit into the underground tank. Serious issues can arise when a tank runs out of fuel, ranging from lost sales, profits, frustrated customers, and the potential shutdown of your fueling system until new supply arrives. No one likes to run out of gas!
There are many reasons why your convenience store or travel center might run out of fuel:
- -Unexpected surges in customer fuel purchases fostered by the weather, street price increases or drops, competitive activity, supply shortages, or other anomalies.
- -Inattentive store managers, supply departments, or fuel transporters.
- -Archaic inventory collection or communication methods (phone, fax, email).
- -Spreadsheets or other manual methods to predict fuel needs.
- -Hauler equipment breakdowns.
- -Driver, short-handed staff, or fuel terminal delays.
- -And, on and on……………..
That’s why we developed the new Warren Rogers’ Procurement application.
Some questions to consider:
- -How would you like to know 12 Hours from Runout when you have a tank running low, and every hour until it was refilled? Via text or email and only to those who you wish to receive the alerts.
- -How would you like to use daily sales and other algorithms to predict when you need fuel?
- -How would you like an online or mobile portal for your Supply Department, 3rd Party Haulers, and even drivers to see your tank inventories in real-time, 24/7? All on their phone, desktop, or tablet?
- -How would you like to keep folks off of your tank gauges, but institute an even-better communication process?
With Warren Rogers’ Procurement, you get all that, and more:
• -real-time tank levels, ullage amounts, and consumption forecasts.
• -highly intuitive, advanced forecasting analysis that relies upon historical sales data
• -superior accuracy and reliability
• -vital inventory alerts that pinpoint potential delivery risk and time to runout
• -unsurpassed security featuring DART technology to keep carriers off of your VPN (and that centrally administers login credentials)
• -a streamlined user dashboard with enhanced graphics for up-to-the-minute, at a glance data on any device
• -automation feature to prompt carriers when a delivery is due at each of their designated sites
If you’re responsible for procuring fuel, forecasting fuel sales, and dispatching product across many sites, then our procurement application solution is for you. It gives you a comprehensive look at fuel inventory and delivery needs for all of your sites and alerts you to potential runouts and other issues — in a highly secure, cloud-based environment. And all procurement customers also receive personalized support from a Warren Rogers expert analyst. Download the procurement benefits resource.
C-Store owners, logistics personnel, station managers, IT staff, and carriers alike prefer procurement to optimize their fuel stocks.
How else can Warren Rogers help you?
We also offer the ultimate in down fueling position and slow flow reporting via our real-time, 24/7 portal called fuelWRAp and industry-leading operational reporting procedures. fuelWRAp is viewable on desktop, tablet, and mobile. We monitor EVERY transaction through every site and every dispenser and calculate the speed of those transactions over a short time period. Our analytics then determine when we see fueling positions that are slowing down or showing erratic activity. The operator’s maintenance department is then notified via fuelWRap and customized operational reports where the issues are occurring, down to dispenser, grade, and fueling position.
In an instant, you can also see which fueling positions are dormant COMPANY-WIDE and for how long. No longer depend on the manual reporting of down fueling positions. On fuelWRAp, down fueling positions are ranked by the number of days dormant when no transactions have occurred at that fueling point. Maintenance departments can then view more granular detail in the application to see when the dispenser stopped performing and contact the store for additional confirmation. As an additional option, we can even send email reports to the field for GM review and investigation.
With Warren Rogers, you may realize that you really don’t need to buy more land, add more dispensers, perform costly upgrades, etc….You may just need to maintain your current equipment in a more-optimal and efficient fashion. Grow your throughput and keep your customers happy at the same time with fuelWRAp. We also offer a Procurement application to see inventory levels and receive runout alerts so you never run out of fuel again……..another common reason for those Out of Order nozzle bags and orange cones to go up!
Implementing improved system controls can greatly-increase efficiency in preventing fraud, abuse, or theft. With Warren Roger’s fuelWRAp Real-Time App, you can get:
- *tighter fuel inventory control
- *important equipment alerts
- *detailed reports, and much more.
- *interactive charts and graphs as well as historical data right to any of your devices
- *dedicated account support of an expert fuel systems analyst team
Real-time data can also be at your fingertips with the fuelWRAp app to allow you to see what’s going on in your fuel systems, including dispenser activity. We continuously track every drop of fuel and monitor every dispenser and line at your site while also collecting and analyzing an infinite amount of data. We also provide customized reports for your fuel team quickly and efficiently so that you can always stay informed. Learn more here.
About Warren Rogers Associates
Founded in 1979 by Dr. Warren Rogers, Warren Rogers Associates pioneered the development of Statistical Inventory Reconciliation Analysis (SIRA) as a means of monitoring underground fuel tanks and associated lines. Warren Rogers later invented Continual Reconciliation Analysis for fuel management and has been at the forefront of developments and enhancements to this technology.
Today, Warren Rogers specializes in statistical analysis and precision fuel system diagnostics for the retail petroleum industry. The Warren Rogers system is fully deployed in the cloud to provide customers with real-time access to fueling data anytime and anyplace. Recent initiatives include alarm management capabilities and the deployment of a secure procurement application for delivery forecasting and product dispatch, the development of KPI Measures of the financial impact of tank system maintenance activities, and advanced delivery audit. In addition, all Warren Rogers solutions are PCI compliant and eliminate any reliance upon the use of a customer’s VPN for access to store devices. Warren Rogers holds numerous U.S., European and Canadian patents for these applications.
For more information, please visit www.warrenrogers.com and feel free to contact Tony Caputo, Director of Business Development, at email@example.com, (M) 540-314-6210, for more information and scheduling a demonstration.