Warren Rogers Associates leads the fuel monitoring industry in capability and accuracy — and data security. Hackers can use other fuel monitoring systems to gain access to your customers’ payment card information. But our cloud-based system has multilayered and redundant security measures built in. And because it never touches cardholder data, our system simplifies PCI compliance and speeds approvals from IT and corporate compliance departments. It starts with our on-site processor. Installed at your fuel retailing location, our on-site processor collects fuel-related data in real time from various peripherals, and securely transmits that data to our highly scalable and redundant cloud infrastructure.
So what makes our system so unique?
· It collects and transmits only the data we need to perform our analysis.
· meter drift
· dispenser flow rate
· delivery audits, fuel shortages and theft
· EPA compliance
· It does not collect or transmit any customer cardholder data.
· It has no incoming channels and requires just a single encrypted outgoing channel.
· It easily integrates with your current systems and never accesses your VPN.
· It doesn’t create holes in your firewall.
· It requires no oversight or upgrades by your IT staff, and can help reduce IT overhead.
Make sure your fuel monitoring system isn’t an entry point for hackers and criminals.
Simplify PCI compliance: Use the only comprehensive, cloud-based fuel monitoring system available — only from Warren Rogers.
Contact us for a free consultation and to see a demonstration of our system.